Conversation with Trent – Featuring Lisa Page – “Men and Intimacy” – How do you display intimacy? Is it purely sexual? Is it mental? Does it mean the same thing for everyone? Do we talk about intimacy in our relationships? With our children? With our friends? I mean real talk… Join us Friday as we discuss “Men and Intimacy.” Real talk Real Answers with our special guest Author Therez Fleetwood – http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vibrationradio/2016/08/13/conversation-with-trent–featuring-lisa-page–men-and-intimacy
The Decoding Society – Part 1 – Author, Therez Fleetwood, shares with us the reason why she wrote her new book Men and intimacy, Real Talk. Real Answers. She also shares men’s comments on;
(1) What men think about intimacy,
(2) What stops men from communicating with their partners and
(3) what men say they need from a woman to really be loyal to her.
The Decoding Society – PART 2 – Author, Therez Fleetwood, shares with us the reason why she wrote her new book Men and intimacy, Real Talk. Real Answers. She also shares men’s comments on;
1) How expectations within a relationship foster or inhibit intimacy,
2) Dealing with the “he/she should know” syndrome and
3) Why sexual intimacy is so important to men.